January 13, 2018

blur

There is a link to my podcast at the bottom of this blog.  It’s with Warren and it’s about the importance of family and some of his experiences in keeping a strong family.  I hope you watch/listen to it. 

The optometrist asks--Is this better or is this?  Is this better or is this?  They can clear up the blur soooo a person can have 20/20 vision. All you have to do it pay them!  GeorgeTheCrook says—Money can fix a lot of defects.  Such is life.

MI-EngineerJim says--It does no harm just once in a while to acknowledge that the whole country isn't in flames...That there are people in this country besides politicians, entertainers and criminals …   The NBC nightly news along with the local news have a tendency to blur our vision of all the good folks.

WillieSmart, do you know what the definition of epiphany is or is it a little blurry to you?  ANYWAY I read in the paper that Pope Francis in his Epiphany talk remarked that he advised against making the pursuit of money, a career or success the basis for one’s whole life…people “often make do” with having “health, a little money and a bit of entertainment”…He urged people to help the poor and others in need of assistance, giving freely without expecting anything in return.  What do you think of Pope Francis’ homily? That is what I thought.

Power dynamics and money dynamics are real popular in our society.  Power dynamics have been all over the news with females accusing men of taking advantage of them sexually because they have the power (i.e. or thought they had the power).  I think money dynamics is very interesting.  It’s like real time pricing, surge pricing, demand pricing (e.g. like Amazon pricing their products differently at different times of the day or week).  It is all about the bottom line; it’s all about the money; it ain’t nutton new folks!  I find dynamic pricing very interesting as how the Feds and State folks price the tolls for commuters on the toll roads.  A normal toll of $10 for a car with a single person might change to $40 at rush hour.  They manipulate the folks by money to car pool, take public transportation or an alternate route.  That’s ingenious, I think.  Some of you might think that is rather blurry! CadillacJack says--The easiest way to change folks is through their pocketbooks. Well CadillacJack, that is true for the average folks but for the real rich, it doesn’t make any difference.  I think you are right CadillacJack.

Many of you folks are as “clear as a bell!” You are not blurry but very clear.  I like folks who are real; folks who are very clear and very transparent (i.e. not phony like DuaneTheWorm).  Blurry folks are just that, blurry!  It doesn’t take long to figure who the blurry folks are; oh no.  And once that happens, they just make me laugh.  They aren’t the real thing; just sun dogs! Or maybe hot dogs! Or maybe both! Do you think other folks other than you and I laugh at blurry folks?  That is what I thought.

MissPerfect says--My life is just a blur!  Ouchy ouchy! The time of your life is either past, present or future.  The present doesn’t take long to be the past and we are always worried about the future but it comes along and then it is the present and then the past (i.e. it happens about that fast).  I asked some super senior friends if it was cold where they had to sleep as kids.  Most slept upstairs in an unheated room (i.e. sometimes 2 or 3 in a bed—a double bed).  Some said the water would freeze; it was very cold.  They wore warm pajamas, some wore night caps, all used heavy quits and even some put canvases over them. It was cold.  Do any of you remember any of these conditions?  Burzzzy burzzzy! I wonder if there were heaters in the outhouses NOT!!!

I told a friend recently that he has “jet sped.”  In fact, many of you folks (i.e. friends and acquaintances) have this “jet speed” as well. You are also known as “burning fires.” I seem to like to be around folks who are constantly “oiled up.” Some of you folks seem to have a lot of “juice in your tank.”  You folks seem to get a lot done and are happy doing it (i.e. not whiners and complainers).  You might look like a blur to folks who would rather sit on the couch and eat chips.  "I will tell you the secret to getting rich on Wall Street. You try to be greedy when others are fearful. And you try to be fearful when others are greedy." - Warren Buffett ~ Yes, I am saying that some of you folks are different than the average dog. Why are you that way?  I have no idea!  SusieQ says--It could be that their electrical systems are different, or they have different motors, or they use different fuel! That could be SusieQ, that could be, but I think some of you folks walk down a different road than others.  LuckieEddie says--The difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is that successful people are willing to do what unsuccessful people don’t feel like doing. Or LuckieEddie, they have some “magic sauce!”

AverageJoe says—Some things cannot be seen clearly because we are soooo prejudice (i.e. not at all objective--blurry).  Our clearness might be affected by our past environment consisting of our education, family, dramatic experiences, mentors, where we live, were we work etc.  Some of you get it and others of you don’t get it.  We are soooo much programed by our past.  Many times, folks can’t get past their past and just stay in their past.  JoeBlow says--There are three things you can do with your life: You can waste it, you can spend it, or you can invest it. The best use of your life is to invest it in something that will last longer than your time on Earth. The worst thing you can do is live simply for today and live for yourself. I read while eating my oatmeal with half a banana on it--God did not put you on Earth to live for yourself. He created you to be like Christ. 

DoughBoyBerry has had a tough life (e.g. his third wife ran off with his second wife). His pizza buying experience went like this--Hello! Is this Giorgio's Pizza? No sir, it's Google Pizza. I must have dialed a wrong number. Sorry. No sir, Google bought Giorgio’s Pizza last month. OK. I'd like to order a pizza. Do you want your usual, sir? My usual? You know me? According to our caller ID data, the last 12 times you called you ordered an extra-large pizza with cheese, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms on a thick crust. OK! That’s what I want. May I suggest that this time you order a pizza with ricotta, arugula, sun-dried tomatoes and olives on a whole wheat gluten free thin crust? No you may not! I don't like vegetables. Your cholesterol needs help, sir. How do you know? We cross-referenced your home phone number with your medical records. We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years. Listen, I don't want your vegetable pizza, and I take medication for my cholesterol! Excuse me sir, but you don't take your medication regularly. Our database indicates that you only filled a prescription for 30 cholesterol tablets once, at Drugsale Network, 4 months ago. I bought the rest at another drugstore. Not according to your credit card statement. I paid in cash. Sir, you didn't withdraw enough cash according to your bank statement. I have other sources of cash. That doesn’t show on your last tax return, unless you bought them using an undeclared income source, which is against the law. WHAT?! I'm sorry, sir, we use such information with the sole intention of helping you. Goodbye, I'm sick of Google, Facebook, Twitter, and all this crap. I'm moving to an island without internet, cable TV, cell phone service and jerks watching and spying on me. I understand sir, but you need to renew your passport first.  It expired 6 weeks ago.

ItchieBitchie says—Sometimes I don’t understand what folks are saying to me (i.e. I just wonder what they are thinking).  I mean, I don’t know if they are serious or just making fun of me; being cynical or are being real; or telling the truth or mocking me.  It’s a blur to me at times; it’s pretty foggy.  Not very clear.  Sometimes I never know what they are doing; Maybe I will never know.  Listen ItchieBitchie, maybe it’s better that you don’t know sometimes.  Some folks just aren’t very “nice and real” and they like it that way.  Suggestion—Don’t be around those folks; if you don’t know if they are for you, why do you want to be around them.  Really!  GaleneWisdom says—If I have learned that I don’t want to ever be around them again, I have learned something.  We all have to decide who we want to be around.  We are pretty much like the folks we are around.  AverageJoe says—I would like to have “a penny for your thoughts.”  It is very hard for me to figure you out.  What are you thinking about anyway?                                            

Have a FUN day my friends unless you have other plans. (-:

erv

MyFriendJean says—Fear is the only thing that multiplies faster than rabbits.

P.S. OneSmartPerson says—Don’t be critical of a successful person but analyze them.

No comments:

Post a Comment