February 26, 2011

now what

Now what!  Buga buga!  That is what TheCunnuckfromThunderbay says in Tiger Woods back swing of his putting stroke.  Soooooooooooo why do you do that--to jinks him; I don't like him!  He can't hear you on TV--I don't care, I still say Buga buga and sometimes I say oink oink! TheCunuckfromThurnderbay seems to like to drink (i.e. especially in the U.S. as it's sooooooo much cheaper he says).  His favorite drink is gin/tonic.  He says he bought Crown Royal whiskey here in the Valley on sale for $14 as compared to in Canada it's $60+.  Canada taxes booze and cigarettes heavily to support the free health care.  Cigs cost $10 to $12 a pack.  Hey, maybe America should do that.  What do you think?  I'm not much of a drinker but am not really apposed to it if it's done in moderation and a person isn't an alcoholic (i.e. drinking is not a big part of our lives).  In fact I stopped at a friend's place while riding bike the other night and we had a beer together.  He mixed it with clamota (i.e. I never heard of that before).  I sorta kinda liked it.  He's from Nordakota and a Scandahoovian. He seems pretty normal!!!!!  Really a great guy.  I hope he invites me back for another some time.

Now what am I going to do!  We went to Trinity Baptist Church with our BlueBunnyFriends (i.e. they are from LeMars, IA home of Blue Bunny Ice Cream).  Steve Johnson asked us what our purpose on this earth is--to glorify and love Him for ever -- go out and make disciples of all nations...and I will be with you always.  He said there are 6.8 billion folks on this earth and 7.8% are Christian. 41% of the world population have never heard the The Good New of Jesus Christ.  Wow!  Soooooooo what is your call a.k.a mission of life?  He said we need to use our gifts.  Soooooooo now what erv?  I read this while eating my oatmeal with blueberries on it--Stand tall in your faith, courageous in your commitment, for He is truly a great God.  Psalm 48 last verse.  Soooooo now what erv?  I have said this many times--I pray for opportunities, the ability to recognize them and the courage to act on them.  Such is life.

Now what!  Jr was visiting the Valley from Dover, MN (i.e. SW MN--an ol' golf buddy).  Soooooooo we are trying to play last Saturday morning along with Mike and Ron.  The weather deteriorates and really starts to get ugly (i.e. rain, wind and cold).  And Jr was wearing shorts.  He hits a thin shot (i.e. he sculled it) and it went over the green and over a tee box and came to rest on the other side.  I drove him over there.  There were two natives from AZ on the tee box and one said to Jr--you must be from MN.  It was a good laugh.  After that hole, we had enough fun and quite.  On yes, I learned something new from Jr. Jr's last name is Serverson (i.e. that's Norwegian).  He got his name as some relatives name was Sever and when they came to America the son was called Sever's son sooooooo that is why his last name is Severson (i.e. Ole's son now is Olson).  I have learned a lot from Jr through the years--most I can't repeat!!!!!!  Only kidding.  Have you ever had a Norwegian hug ?  I had one from my cousin's husband at our cousins' reunion hosted by Ron and Fay (i.e. 6 cousins and their spouses on my Mother Anna's side--Dykema).  It's like a wet washrag let me tell ya!  Hey, that's what he called it and he's Norwegian folks.  What more can I say.  One more thing--of the six couples, 3 were married for over 50 years, 1 will celebrate their 50th this year, Arlene and I 42 years and the youngins were married 40.  That's quite amazing to me.  We sure laughed a lot. 

Now what!  I read it in the paper soooooo it must be right--The biggest-ever study of chronic-fatigue syndrome treatments has challenged the strategy championed by patient groups:  taking it easy is not the best treatment; exercise and behaviour therapy are.  Da!  Soooooo now what?  Joesixpack says--be a go, go, go-getter!  Hey I read this in the paper tooooo--More women than men express worry about the recession (69% of women vs. 54% of men).  Sooooo what does than mean anyway?  MissPerfect says--That's just real life!  ItchieBitchie says--Some women seem to just go on and on; go on for ever!  WildWillie says--I maybe maybe wrong and I maybe maybe right but things are sorta kinda slipping!

Now what!  I think cars drive toooo fast on AZ 60 and loop 101 here in the Valley.  I have seen several accidents on 101 where cars are toooooo close together at a high rate of speed and then the traffic slows or stops and then a lot of back ends get dented.  Sooooooo I watched a few minutes of the Daytona 500.  These cars are going 195 mph and are pushing each other (i.e. actually touching each other).  What in the world!  How can they do that?  That just blows my mind how they can do that.    Did you hear Trevor Bayne's interview after winning.  He is one of the 7.8% folks.   www.bpnews.net/BPnews.asp?ID=34693  A golf buddy told me going down the fairway Monday--Sport announcers really don't like folks who are that expressive about their faith.  It makes many of them nervous it appears (i.e. maybe they are part of the 92.2% and they wonder, now what is he going to say).  Another thing--I stereotype NASCAR drives and fans as big beer drinkers.  I have never been to a race.  Is that a correct image or a false image?  Such is life.

Now what?  Do drinkers sorta kinda hang around each other a lot do yo think?  I sit in the hot tub most nights, usually by myself.  On a couple of occasions, JoeCoolTheMovieStar has come when I was there.  I call him that 'cause it appears he thinks he'sGodgifttowomen (i.e. my opinion).  I don't think, unless he's different than my impression, that he and I are compatible.  I know a guy back home who drives me crazy (i.e. he's a faker and phony, he only thinks of himself--my opinion) who I'm not compatible with--in fact I really don' like this guy.  There is only one person in this world who I really don't like--he's it.  Oh ya, there is another guy who is on the edge but I can tolerate him but not for very long.  I met a guy who reminded me of him the other day and it made me excited (i.e. it's better I'm not around him I think).  OneSmartGuyRon says--Birds of a feather flock together.  Oh ya, maybe JoeCoolTheMovieStar is God's gift to woman and I'm just jealous.  Now that could be. 

Now what!  Do you know why they have caps on the beer steins?  I was told on the golf course that it's to keep the bugs out of the beer.  Saturday question--Do more folks get the job 'cause they drink beer with the boss or more folks don't get the job 'cause they drink beer with the boss?  SlurTheBlur says--I don't know the answer but I do know that excessive drinking may make a guy trip and fall under the buss!  I have seen that.  Ouchy ouchy!

By Dr. Rick Warren--If you are like most people, various studies of human behavior indicate that:  You average 30 conversations a day. · You will spend 20 percent of your life talking. · You will speak enough words in one year to fill 66 books - each 800 pages long!  The average man, research has determined, speaks 20,000 words a day. The average woman, the same studies show, speaks 30,000 words in an average day. (Maybe this explains why some husbands have nothing to say when they get home at night, while their wives are eager to converse).  The husband might have already used up his daily allotment of 20,000 words at work; his wife might have utilized the same number of spoken words, but she still has a 10,000-word surplus!)  SusieQ asks--Soooooooooo now what?  Joesixpack says--When a man and woman marry they become one.  The trouble starts when they try to decide which one!  Ouchy ouchy!  I took a Sabbath one day this week--I didn't do tooooo much or talk to toooooooo many follks--I spent it pretty much by myself--I even sat in the sun for about 2 hours just mediating, even thought about a few you guys--even watched NCSI with Arlene in the evening (i.e. Arlene's favorite TV program--I never watch TV except for sports)--I need that once in a while--it makes me feel ohsogood!--I didn't use up my 20,000 words--look out tomorrow folks!!!!

Now what?  It's called Valley fever.  Yep, that's what it's called.  Folks breath in a fungus and it stays in their lungs.  Many doctors, I have been told, from outside the Valley don't know what it is.  It's sometimes believed to be cancer.  ANYWAY it's hard to get rid of I hear.  I don't want it. Doctors say you should wear a mask and/or stay in the house (i.e. now that's not much fun).  LuckieEddie says--There's always somethin'! I sneeze more here in the Valley I think.  I think it 'cause of the dust.  The Valley is just a dessert really.  I replaced my in-cabin air filter of our car--man was it dirty!  Such is life.

Now what!  A golfing buddy a.k.a GovernmentKen is German and likes his beer he says.  He said he grew up drinking beer.  I like my beer he says, I'm a pretty good beer drinker!  But he has changed to NA after having a stint put in (i.e. to improve his triglycerides).  He plays in St. Martins (MN) German City Band and does all the old German songs in German of course.  One of them is this one--Lyrics to Ein Prosit--German Lyrics--" Ein Prosit" ~ Ein Prosit, ein Prosit ~ Eer Gemütlichkeit ~ Ein Prosit, ein Prosit ~ Der Gemütlichkeit. ~ OANS ZWOA DREI! G'SUFFA!  English Lyrics  -  "A Toast" ~ A toast, a toast ~ To the coziness of it all ~ A toast, a toast ~ To the coziness of it all ~ ONE TWO THREE! DRINK UP!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DednRoVoiKE  GermanHerman says--When in doubt, call a kraut! 

This was a real education as to how uninformed I really am.  I had a hard time and I wasn't even drinking!  See how you do.  www.rethinkingschools.org/just_fun/games/mapgame.htmlhow

Have a FUN day my friends unless you have other plans. (-:

dutchmeanerv

MyFriendJean says--A kick in the rear is a step forward.
Atipfromkipspecializingingolfrelatdmentaldisorders--chin up

No comments:

Post a Comment